A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Are you a compassionate person with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
We are seeking to hire an On-Call Administrator to join our Care Team to assist us with managing our weekend incoming calls. Immediate part-time positions available now. SYNERGY HomeCare of Overland Park offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- New employee orientation and ongoing training
- Employee recognition
As an On-Call Administrator with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Communicate with and schedule our Caregiver Staff;
- Field calls from our Clients and answer any questions or concerns that they might have;
- Attend staff meetings in our office periodically, in order to meet with our Care Managers and review our client census and caregiver rosters along with policy and procedure.
- Provide backup assistance to our HR and Scheduling team with all HR and scheduling duties, if needed.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to work from home in a quiet environment
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The successful candidate you must live in the Kansas City metro area, be positive, courteous and detail-oriented. Significant customer service skills required. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required. CNA or caregiving experience a plus but not required.
If you have a sincere desire to help others and a work ethic founded on excellence, dependability, and integrity, consider applying today. Position closes on 04/01/2019. To be considered for this position, you must submit a cover letter and resume no later than 04/01/2019.
Who we are:
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical home care agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their wellbeing.
Email your resume today to: email@example.com