Are you a compassionate caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Are you interested in working with others to help promote their health and independence? Are you ready to work for an agency where you feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
SYNERGY HomeCare of San Diego is a non-medical agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
Clients are looking for someone to make their day in San Diego, CA.
We are seeking Caregivers and CNAs to join our agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare of San Diego offers:
- Supportive and accommodating staff and team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit option
- Paid orientation and training
- Time-and-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Employee recognition and bonus programs
As a Caregiver/CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare of San Diego you will be making a difference in your client’s day every shift:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and engagement
- Assist clients with light housekeeping and/or meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assist with personal cares
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have one year of caregiver experience
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid Certification
- Evidence of a negative and certified TB test
- Complete and pass National Background check
- Reliable transportation
Must be on or in the process of getting on the state registry
Email your resume today to: [email protected]