As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare of Corona and Riverside, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible. Many of our clients are located in Corona, Riverside, Norco, Eastvale, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, and Chino Hills. We offer flexible shifts based on your availability and desired hours.
We offer great benefits, including:
- Paid Orientation and Continued Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plans
- Assistance getting a COVID Vaccination
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Other Requirements – Pass a national criminal Background Check, provide Negative TB test results, have CPR/ First Aid training (or the willingness to get certified), and be registered with the State of California Home Care Services Bureau.
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping to keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team:
Please email your resume today to: [email protected] OR
Call us at 951-280-9808 to set an appointment Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm OR
Apply online at https://shc223.ersp.biz/employment