- Create a list of your senior parent’s care needs. As you and your senior parent research home care providers like Synergy HomeCare Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills, create a list of your senior parent’s care needs, as well as your questions and expectations on how your aging parent’s home health needs will be served.
- Call. Once you have an understanding of your and your senior parent’s care needs, call to screen home care providers in your community. Calling first allows you to identify the professionalism and service of the in-home care staff. When you call Synergy HomeCare Corona, Riverside, or Anaheim Hills, you will be greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate office manager who will help assist you with your senior parent’s care needs, provide insight and expertise, and schedule an in-home care assessment.
- Interview at home. Once you schedule an in-home care assessment that is convenient for you and your aging parent, a Synergy HomeCare Corona, Riverside, or Anaheim Hills home care staff member will visit your senior parent’s home to further identify your senior parent’s care needs. Before you meet with one of our Synergy HomeCare Corona, Riverside, or Anaheim Hills home care staff members, prepare a list of questions and concerns that you’d like to address. Our home health care members work to ensure that you feel confident, prepared, and cared for throughout the needs assessment process.
- Check references. Some in-home care agencies cut corners when hiring caregivers and home care providers. To ensure that a home care agency is hiring qualified, trustworthy caregivers, ask if the in-home care agency has conducted a background check on your senior parent’s prospective caregiver. To protect you and your aging parent, Synergy HomeCare of Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills ensures that each caregiver is experienced and dependable. Synergy HomeCare of Corona, Riverside, and Anaheim Hills home caregivers are:
- W-2 employees
- Bonded and insured
- Screened through a national criminal background check
- Provided ongoing specialized training
- Drug tested prior to employment
- Referenced checked
- Assessed through quality assurance and performance evaluations
- Share information with your caregiver. The more Synergy HomeCare of Corona, Riverside, or Anaheim Hills caregivers and staff know about your senior parent, the better care our team can provide. Help us know your senior parent by sharing your aging parent’s past accomplishments, favorites foods and places to travel, and favorite pastimes. These details will allow your senior parent and their home health caregiver to form a friendship and bond, especially if your senior parent is living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
Are you ready to provide your senior parent with the in-home care to help them live a healthy, independent life at home? If so, call Synergy HomeCare of Corona, Riverside, or Anaheim Hills and connect with our staff today. Our caregivers provide a vast array of services, including:
- Companion services: Supervision and company, recreational activities, visiting.
- Personal care services: Bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, exercising.
- Homemaker services: Housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation.
- Transportation and medication services: Transportation to the doctor’s office, pharmacy, grocery store; medication help and reminders.
About SYNERGY HomeCare of Corona/ Riverside
Synergy HomeCare of Corona/ Riverside is the name you can trust in Corona, Norco, Riverside, Chino, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar for personal home care. Synergy HomeCare of Corona/ Riverside is part of a national franchise of non-medical home care offices dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable service to anyone of any age. Synergy HomeCare caregivers are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, to those in need – including seniors, expectant moms, those suffering from sports injuries and debilitating illnesses, and more. Synergy HomeCare of Corona & Riverside can be found online at http://www.synergyhomecare.com/agencies/ca/corona/ca18/. The location also hosts active social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. Ken and Anna can be reached at 951-280-9808 and [email protected] .