We are looking for caregivers for either short or long shifts on the weekends.
Are you a compassionate caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our busy agency? Are you interested in working with children or adults, helping to promote independence? Are you ready to work for an agency where you feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
As a caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will be making a difference in your client’s day with every shift!
Clients are looking for someone to make their day in the communities of Campbell, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Cambrian Park, Rose Garden, Willow Glen, San Jose, and the South Bay Area.
We are seeking a Caregiver to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition and bonuses
- Benefits (Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Comprehensive paid training
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Experience providing care, personally or professionally
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- LiveScan Fingerprinting, Home Care Aide Registration (will provide resources as needed)
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Email your resume today, to: [email protected]