SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos “Care for Everyone”
Are you a compassionate caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do?
We’ll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services.
At SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. We set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver’s skills, experience and preferences.
Qualifications & Experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and/or personal care skills (bathing, grooming, incontinence care, hygiene, etc.)
- Experience as a caregiver – professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver’s license, and a reliable car with proof of insurance/registration (preferred)
Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (we can help you with the process)
- Tuberculosis (TB) test within 2 years
- Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay
- Paid orientation and state license reimbursement
- Training in specialty care, exercise, healthy meal prep.
- Sick time off
- Flexible schedules
Call or email your resume today to: [email protected]