SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos “Care for Everyone”
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do?
At SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay, and loyalty pay increases
- Paid orientation, training and state license reimbursement
- Sick time off
- Flexible schedules, Full-time/Part-time available
We’ll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services.
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
Qualifications & Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (we can help you with the process)
- Tuberculosis (TB) test within 2 years
- Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
- Experience as a caregiver preferred – professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver’s license, and a reliable car with proof of insurance/registration (preferred)
Call or email your resume today to: [email protected]