Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the following areas Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Casa Grande, Queen Creek, San Tan, Apache Junction, and surrounding areas.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Paid travel time
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Advancement opportunities
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Have or acquire Level one fingerprint clearance card
Email your resume today, to: [email protected]