R – E – S – P – E – C – T
Find out what it means to SYNERGY HomeCare
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Thorough COVID-19 specific training keeps our care providers safety top of mind
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Hazard pay may be applicable with high-risk clients
- Immediate shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursements or gas cards for commuting
- Performance bonuses
- Hands-on training
- Longevity bonuses
- Caregiver mentor program
- Access to professional care provider training databases
- Supportive team approach
- And so much more……..
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding same day to new applicants
- Handling all paperwork online
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels including text
- Keeping tight communications throughout our hiring process
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
If RESPECT is important to you ….. CONTACT US NOW!
Learn more by calling 334.203.1850 or emailing your resume to: [email protected]