YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare’s goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved, and loved. We are looking to hire CNA/CHHAs for various locations surrounding the Montgomery area. We are a home care company, working to assist our clients with in-home care, opening the door for lots of opportunities and hours in 1-on-1 care. We help staff many LTC Facilities in the area for 8-12 Hour shifts.
What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location – We hate commuting too—and we will do our best to provide clients and shifts as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We will do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Gas Compensation – Track your mileage and you will be compensated for applicable travel to, from, and on the job with clients.
- Employee referral program – Get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare!
- Always Available Staff – We have staff on hand for you 24/7, 365 days a year! If you have an issue or just want to discuss your visits, we have someone available to assist you.
- Experience -If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you. A valid CNA and/or CHHA certification in the State of Alabama is a plus!
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Other Requirements – Here are a few more things we’d need you! – Negative Tuberculosis (TB) Test (or willingness to obtain), Reliable transportation with vehicle insurance, Must be able to pass a drug screening and national criminal background check.
Salary Range: $9.00-$11.00 an hour based on work experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We have masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and face shields available for our caregivers.
Learn more about joining our team at 334.203.1850 or
email your resume today to: [email protected]