Caregiver Jobs in or near Port Washington
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the following areas:
Adell, Belgium, Cascade, Cedar Grove, Cedarburg, Cleveland, Elkhart Lake, Fredonia, Grafton, Howard's Grove, Jackson, Kiel, Knellsville, Manitowoc, Mequon, New Holstein, Newberg, Oostburg, Plymouth, Random Lake, Saukville, Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Thiensville, Two Rivers, Waldo, West Bend
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Report directly to the Office Manager and/or Scheduling Coordinator
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- PTO – Earned PTO accrual after 90 days of employment
- Gas Compensation – You will be compensated for applicable travel
- Bonuses - Based on client satisfaction and company performance
- Care Team Appreciation Program- Model our core values and receive monthly recognition and rewards
- Employee Referral Program - Get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare!
- Client Referral Program - Get paid to refer new clients to enjoy SYNERGY HomeCare services!
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration, and a reliable car (preferred)
Click this link to apply today! Or, email your resume today to: [email protected]