A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career with SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Client Care Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding job?
Do you love being a part of a team?
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Seattle/East King County is seeking an Experienced Client Care Manager to work out of our Northgate office. Become a part of SYNERGY HomeCare's extraordinary team of caring professionals. As a Client Care Manager, you will be a part of a compassionate and professional team helping families and their loved ones in their time of need. This is a full-time position, with approximately 35-40 hours per week. Successful candidates must be self-motivated, with strong communication and problem-solving skills, be able to manage relationships with both client and caregivers, adapt the everchanging landscape of home care, and be a team player.
- Perform care assessments for potential clients via in-person home visits, phone, and/or video conference (as necessary and with COVID restrictions/precautions in place)
- Manages the relationships between clients and caregivers regarding care plans, concerns, and major schedule changes.
- Maintains, updates, and documents current Client Care Plans. Conducts monthly Quality Calls and periodic Quality Visits.
- Make home visits with existing clients to maintain satisfaction (as necessary and with COVID restrictions/precautions in place)
- Works cohesively with scheduling team to ensure client needs are being met while addressing concerns from both caregivers and clients.
- Assist scheduling team in maintaining client schedules and ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers
- Occasional weekend phone support on a rotating basis
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
- Speak with social workers, discharge planners, etc. to establish referral sources
Skills and Experience:
- Care Management\Caregiving experience preferred
- Home care and administrative work experience strongly preferred
- Strong computer and phone skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of Home Care scheduling software is preferred
- National Background check
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Communicates clearly in all formats; verbal and written, to fellow office staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Positive, outgoing and, friendly attitude with the ability to talk with clients and caregivers
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Marketing/Outreach experience is a plus
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close-team environment
- Personal vehicle willing and able to travel locally for field work
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- 401k Match Program available
- Work-life balance promoted
- Pay is based on Experienced
Email your resume today to: [email protected]