A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Human Resource Coordinator
SYNERGY HomeCare of Bellevue is a non-medical home care agency located in Bellevue, WA. We’re currently looking for a part-time Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. As the business grows, this part-time position will evolve into a full-time position.
As the HR Coordinator you will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. Your role involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized and have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/ she will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- Participate in the weekend on-call rotation
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge)
- Ability to work with ATS software
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- Health Care Experience is a plus
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $16.00 - $20.00 per hour (hourly rate commensurate with training and experience)
- Kaiser Medical & Vision Insurance for full-time employees after 90 days
- PTO/ vacation time
- Paid sick time off
- Continuing education paid by the employer
- Team oriented, family environment
- 401K enrollment for full-time employees after one year of employment
If you have the stated skills and you want to join a professional TEAM, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and cover letter today to: [email protected]