A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Richmond, VA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Assistant (CNA/PCA)
Are you a compassionate CNA/PCA with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency; our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for CNAs/PCAs Caregivers in Ashland, Beaverdam, Chesterfield, Doswell, Glen Allen, Hanover, Henrico, Louisa, Mechanicsville, Richmond (RVA Virginia), Ruther Glen, Short Pump, and surrounding areas.
We will work with your schedule as we are looking for CNA/PCA Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feel
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Client and Caregiver referral bonuses
- Employee recognition
As a CNA/PCA Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide clients with ADL's as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders
- Abide by HIPAA standards at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Valid CNA/PCA designation
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD in the last 12 months
- Successful completion - criminal record and background check
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver's license
- Authorized to work in the US
- We have thorough Covid-19 specific training, keeping our care providers' safety at the top of our minds. We provide: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our providers, online training - Virginia's Emergency Standards, Paid Sick Leave/Emergency Family Medical Leave
Email your resume today to: [email protected]