If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Arlington, VA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Home Care Agency Seeking for a PRN Registered Nurse who can start immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare of Arlington/Alexandria is one of the premier non-medical home care
agencies in Northern VA. Our reputation is second to none and we are known for going the
extra mile for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse for our agency. Must have a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia. This position can be PRN, Part-time for now but maximum flexibility is needed to meet client expectations. The Registered Nurse plans and supervises personal care services for the agency, and takes the lead in Pandemic safety and protocols.
Responsibilities of the Position:
1. Perform the in-home intake process with new personal care service clients, including an
assessment of the client’s needs and a written plan of care, in collaboration with the client
and the client's family.
2. Supervise the start of service caregiver visit.
3. Modify Pandemic Protocol and Procedures based on CDC, state, and local government
4. Perform client visits to re-assess and update the care plan, as necessary
5. Attend weekly staff Care conferences as scheduled.
6. Review Caregiver Care Notes to understand client’s health condition; that our caregivers
are acting within the scope of their training and job descriptions, and develop any
necessarily follow up actions.
7. Assist with the Orientation of new caregivers (in the Office).
8. Ensure compliance with the State of Virginia licensure requirements for personal care.
9. Nursing duties to flex Monday through Sunday as dictated by client needs, plus on-call by
phone for emergencies 24 hours/7 days.
10. Reports to CEO
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
1. Competitive Pay – Commensurate with experience; will pay more for home care
2. Paid Time Off
3. Eligible for incentives/bonuses
4. Healthcare Insurance
5. Flexible Hours
6. Mileage and Parking Reimbursement
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
1. Must have own vehicle and be willing to travel to client homes
2. Successful completion of a national and Virginia state criminal background check
3. Current TB Test
4. Home care experience strongly preferred
5. Marketing skills a real plus
6. Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
7. Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
8. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
9. Experience meeting documentation requirements in a regulated business environment
How to Apply:
Email your resume today to: [email protected]