Care for New Moms
The arrival of a child is an exciting and blessed event for families. The joys of parenthood can be accompanied by the need for help to prepare for home and life adjustments. SYNERGY HomeCare is here to help you so you can focus on celebrating the big event.
Help During Pregnancy or Adoption Process
- Preparing and organizing the home - a great benefit for working parents.
- Light housekeeping to keep home clean, organized and functioning.
- Meal preparation, food freshness check, grocery shopping to stock the refrigerator.
- Bed rest assistance. Your caregiver can be available to quickly assist with companionship, housekeeping or personal care needs.
- Assist with safety proofing home for Mom and Baby.
Your SYNERGY caregiver is an extra set of trained hands to help cope with sleepless nights, household chores, visitors, errands and doctor's appointments.
- Over Night Care - a caregiver to stand-by through the night.
- Around-the-Clock Care for families with multiple births.
- Hourly care - a few hours of relief during the day.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation.
- Errands, shopping, pet care or shower and birth correspondence.
- Assistance with care or transportation of older children.
Call us today at (210) 267-1252 to learn more about SYNERGY HomeCare services for expecting mothers, new moms with infants, and back-up child care. Our SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers and certified nursing assistants are experienced, trained, licensed and background checked for your peace of mind.