A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Hiring Caregivers for Nights and Weekends
R - E - S - P - E - C - T
Find out what it means to SYNERGY HomeCare!
At SYNERGY HomeCare of Nashville we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately!
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – Track your mileage and you will be compensated for applicable travel to, from, and on the job with clients.
- Bonuses - based on client satisfaction
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program - we collect anonymous feedback to ensure care provider's needs are being met)
- Employee referral program - get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Perfect attendance bonus - for shifts (separate awards for training attendance)
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements - Ability to pass a background check
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
If RESPECT is important to you ..... CONTACT US NOW!
**Specialized Hiring Bonus: Call for details **