YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare of the Lowcountry, you will build important, meaningful relationships. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients and to help them enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and light housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver brings joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Spot bonuses - based on client satisfaction
- Employee referral program - get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare and also for client referrals
- Employee recognition awards - Caregiver of the Month program with extra bonus and social media exposure
- Perfect attendance bonus - for shifts (separate awards for training attendance)
- Benefits program – choose to work full-time (30+ hours per week) and take advantage of our medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/learning – Paid online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Location – We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Gas compensation – Paid mileage between clients
- Free food - at orientation, trainings or other meetings
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State requirements - must pass a drug and background check prior to employment
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team! Call 843.310.1078 or
email your resume to: [email protected]