Why Choose SYNERGY HomeCare?
SYNERGY Home Care Understands Home Care and Family Needs
- We are an affordable, compassionate and respected home care choice for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home rather than choosing a Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility.
- Home Care Plans are uniquely developed to include homemaking, companionship, personal care, transfers, transportation etc. activities as well as symptoms to observe and report. Each home health care plan is based solely on the client’s needs.
- We only hire Certified Nursing Assistants to ensure each home health care client is observed for health issues – even if we are just folding laundry or cleaning the floors.
We Proactively Engage with the Family on all Home Care Needs
- We proactively engage with clients, their families and other health care team members when involved to obtain valuable information to provide the best home care possible.
- Each visit, the Certified Nursing Assistant observes the home health care client, obtains vital signs, documents findings and performs all the activities established on the home care plan.
- A Registered Nurse coordinates with the family and keeps them informed of any significant changes with the home care client.
Home Care Programs Designed to Meet the Individual Client's Needs
- We provide anywhere from 3-24 hours per day based on the home care clients need.
- We provide various programs to meet the needs of our home care clients:
- Going Home from the Hospital
- Keeping in Touch
- Memory Care
- Surgical Recovercare
- Hospice and Home Care
- Urinary Tract/Kidney
- Sitters/Caregivers in Facilities, Hospital etc.
Are you looking for home care for a loved one or have questions? Contact us for more information on home care services. SYNERGY HomeCare provides home care to the upstate including Greenville, SC.