A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care Team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Scheduling Coordinator Duties
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM AT SYNERGY HOMECARE?
Looking for a change?
Looking for fulfillment?
Looking to make a difference in your life and someone else’s?
Looking for a positive environment with a team that wants to help you grow and become successful?
Scheduling Coordinator Duties include:
- Scheduling caregivers to provide non-medical home care to senior citizens
- Handling schedule changes and documenting events.
- Interacting with clients, families, and caregivers
- Collaborating with office team members to provide the best possible care for Clients
- Home Assessments
- On-Call every other week
- Field orientations
- Social Media
- Minimum of one year in a staffing/recruiting position preferred
- Professional experience in the field of customer service
- Knowledge of general home health staffing requirements preferred
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possess excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls, and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are a requirement, schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER LICENSE AND CAR.
- Microsoft office
- 10 days off and 3 sick days a year
- Clearview Federal Credit Union
Email your resume today to: [email protected]