A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care Team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
SYNERGY HomeCare of Montgomery and Bucks County is seeking a proven Caregiver Recruiter who is responsible for recruiting, onboarding and training of Caregivers. Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high functioning office environment.
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm in our Lansdale office.
- Answers telephone, takes inquiries or messages in an upbeat, professional manner.
- Sources Candidates, recruits, using all resources available, screens applicants.
- Interviews Applicants
- Performs Orientation of Applicants
- Serves as a team player within an office environment.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all clients’ calls.
- Performs on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Serves as liaison between Caregivers and Office Manager.
- Maintains integrity in every interaction with caregivers and clients, executes Caregiver Retention strategies.
- Ability to live the Synergy HomeCare brand vision, mission and values.
- Maintains professionalism in all interactions.
- Ability to multitask in a high functioning office environment.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to relate to clients and care staff in a way that is sensitive to the unique needs of the individual.
- Proficient in all Microsoft products.
- Able to utilize Social Media in recruiting.
- Other general office and clerical functions.
- Other duties assigned by Office Manager
- Participates in On-Call rotation.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / ABILITIES / AVAILABILITY
- High School graduate or higher.
- CNA, Home Care Experience
- Basic office computer skills and organizational abilities. Excellent interpersonal relations abilities. Excellent telephone skills.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Bonus Structure
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 5 Paid Sick Days
Email your resume today to: [email protected]