A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care Team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
R E S P E C T...Find out what it means to SYNERGY HomeCare!
$1000 RETENTION BONUS
$100 SIGNING BONUS
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
Weekdays, Nights, Weekends, Overnights, competitive pay, Start TODAY, and PICK YOUR SCHEDULE!
We have clients needing care in the following areas Lansdale, Harleysville, Souderton, Perkasie, Sellersville, Hatboro, Abington, Horsham, Warrington, Doylestown, Langhorne, Green Lane, Red Hill, Quakertown, Newtown, Southampton, New Hope, Collegeville
ASK US ABOUT THE SIGNING BONUS!!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Employee recognition programs (Client Referral Program, Caregiver Referral Program)
- Hands-on Technical Training in our office
- ONE WEEK PAID VACATION
- Health Benefit Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to client's non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements (WE WILL HELP YOU WITH THESE)
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid training
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Email your resume today to: [email protected]