A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care Team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
(HHA) Home Health Aide or (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Are you a compassionate Caregiver looking for a great place to work? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
We have clients needing care in the following areas: Delaware County (Broomall, Chester, Aston, Brookhaven, Media, Newtown Square, Swarthmore, Wallingford, Glen Mills, Woodlyn, Drexel Hill, Glenolden, Springfield, etc.), Chester County (Paoli, Berwyn, Devon, Malvern, etc.) , Montgomery County (Gladwyne, Wynnewood, King of Prussia, Conshohocken, etc.), Main Line, Portions of Philadelphia.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Supplemental Insurance w/ Aflac after 90 Days of Employment (Hospitalization, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Mileage when you drive a client to run errands
- Travel Time when you are driving from one shift to another shift
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide assistance with all ADLs (Activities of Daily Living)
- Provide assistance with full personal care (Showering, Bathing, Bed Baths, Transfers, Changing Depends, Bathroom Assist, etc.)
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- CPR/First Aid certification - (We can recommend resources if you do not currently have this)
- Evidence of a negative 2-Step Tuberculosis (TB) test - (We can recommend resources if you do not currently have this)
- National background check, ePatch, and Childline - ((We can recommend resources if you do not currently have this)
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance and a reliable car
- 6 months or more of Personal Care / Caregiving Experience
- Have a phone, email, and access to internet
Apply here now: [email protected]