A Career in Compassion and Kindness
If you are the kind of caregiver who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider brings joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved and loved. We are looking to hire CNA/CHHAs for various locations surrounding the Oklahoma City Metropolitan area. We are a home care company, working to assist our clients for in-home care, opening the door for lots of opportunities and hours in 1-on-1 care. We help staff many LTC Facilities in the area for 8-12 Hour shifts.
What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location – We hate commuting too—and we will do our best to provide clients and shifts as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We will do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Gas Compensation – Track your mileage and you will be compensated for applicable travel to, from, and on the job with clients.
- Free food - Enjoy during orientation, trainings or other meetings
- Employee referral program - Get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare!
- Always Available Staff - We have staff on hand for you 24/7, 365 days a year! If you have an issue or just want to discuss your visits, we have someone available to assist you.
- Experience -If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you. A valid CNA and/or CHHA certification in the State of Oklahoma is required.
- Skills - We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics - This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Other Requirements - Here are a few more things we'd need you! - Negative Tuberculosis (TB) Test (or willingness to obtain), Reliable transportation with vehicle insurance, Must be able to pass a drug screening and national criminal background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We have masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and face shields available for our caregivers.
Learn more about joining our team at 405.254.3046 or emailing your resume to: [email protected]