A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Dayton, OH could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part-time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in-home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Caregiver, STNA, HHA
Are you looking for a job that has flexibility, and Work/Life balance? Then SYNERGY HomeCare is where you need to be. SYNERGY HomeCare is looking for caregivers that are compassionate, dedicated to assisting with activities of daily living.
We are Hiring Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN
SYNERGY HomeCare offers/Benefits/ Why Caregivers love us
• Create Your Own Schedule
• Dedicated team members with areas of expertise to support you
• Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
• Travel Time Paid between clients serviced on the same day
• Mileage paid for Client’s errands
• Paid orientation and Free Continuing Education Units (CEU) courses, CPR courses, and other ongoing training
• PPE provided
• Employee recognition, incentives, and bonuses
• Sign-on bonus up to $200 sign-on bonus paid after 80 hours worked
• Referral bonus of $150 for each recruit you add to our team (after the referred employee works 90 days)
• Optional Allstate Accident Insurance, Aflac, Liberty National
• Optional 401K which the owner matches up to 4% investment
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 1-year experience preferred, but not required we will train the right candidate
• Valid Driver’s License/ State ID and Proof of Auto Insurance **Bus riders ok to apply**
• Pass a Background check
• Pass Drug Screening test
• Valid photo Identification
• Worker visa if applicable
If you are a Caregiver, CNA, STNA, HHA, Patient Tech, Patient Companion, Direct Care Worker, Nurse Aide, Health, Volunteer, Care Student We want you to apply!
Reply to us at:
• Call us at 937.610.0555 to ask questions, address concerns, and/or to schedule an interview!
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you and being a part of our Synergy Team!