If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Are you a Caregiver with the professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare? Home is where the heart is! SYNERGY HomeCare's mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their own home assisted living community, independent living community or nursing home. As the industry leader of in-home, non-medical care, SYNERGY HomeCare maintains a high standard for our Caregivers. SYNERGY HomeCare Caregivers focus on developing a trusting and supportive bond in order to promote a high quality of life while seeking to bring as many smiles as possible to the faces of our clients.
Members of our CareTeam are all special people who have a genuine interest in helping others, by providing much-needed companionship for those who may otherwise be alone or just need a little help with the activities of daily living. Each SYNERGY HomeCare franchise is independently owned and operated, with a focus on teamwork and compassion. Because we serve as a resource for our clients, when we determine that a client has medical needs beyond our scope of care, we can refer them to our network of partners throughout the healthcare industry.
If you are a caring individual with the interest, compassion, and desire to become a member of our CareTeam, we would love to talk with you!
· Provide general attention to clients' non-medical needs
· Provide companionship for the client including, but not limited to: talking and listening, reading aloud, providing social and emotional support
· Promote the client's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
· Provide emotional support and promote a sense of well-being
· Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members
· Assist with light housekeeping duties including laundering of client's clothing and linens
· Prepare and serve meals as requested. Ensure that dishes are washed and the kitchen is clean after each meal
· Assist client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
· Accompany client on walks, doctor's visits, and other appointments
· Assist with dressing and grooming
· Remind client to take self-administered medications
· Observe and report any changes in the client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to your supervisor in a timely manner
· Establish and maintain communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
2 Forms of identification (one must be a picture id)
Authorization to work in the USA
Must pass a national criminal background check
email your resume today to: [email protected]