A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of North West NJ could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a caregiver offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Certified Home Health Aides HHA
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
We are seeking Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) for a career in kindness. We have full time or part time hours, weekdays and/or weekends, overnight as well as Live-In care jobs.
Find out what it means to work for SYNERGY HomeCare! We are committed to treating you in a positive way and appreciate all that you do. You are more than just an employee, you are part of our CareTeam Family.
- Have a valid NJ Certified Home Health Aide certification (CHHA)
- We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded.
- Proof of PPD/Mantoux and provide evidence of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella vaccines (MMR) and influenza vaccine
- Flexible schedules, competitive pay and amazing clients
- Holiday pay (time and a half)
- Paid sick leave (up to 40 hrs per year)
- Retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Employee referral program - Get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare!
- Direct deposit
- Support and supervision by an RN
- Supportive staff
- Local jobs – We hate commuting too, we will do our best to provide clients and shifts as close to you as possible especially in Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and free COVID-19 tests for our employees
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide direct care as specified by the written plan of care. The care may include personal care to clients such as bathing, mouth, and skin care, exercises as directed, and activities related to dressing and toileting. Assist client with ambulating, transfer activities, and the use of assistive devices like mechanical lifts, walkers, wheelchair, commode chair, braces, and prosthesis.
- Perform light housekeeping, meal preparation, and other support services as part of the plan of care.
- Complete Daily Activity Report to accurately record the care provided in the home.
- Complete at least twelve (12) hours of in-service training annually.
We are hiring CHHAs in the following areas: Morris County, Sussex County, Morristown, Morris Plains, Denville, Dover, Wharton, Rockaway, Basking Ridge, Ledgewood, Hackettstown, Sparta and northern Somerset County including Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Bedminster and more.
If you satisfy the above requirements, contact us at (973) 394-5638 or Email your resume today to: [email protected]