A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses at your fingertips to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – You will be compensated for applicable travel between clients, and on the job with clients.
- Free food - at orientation, training or other meetings
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program - (we collect anonymous feedback to ensure care provider's needs are being met)
- Employee referral program - (get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare of Nashua)
- Perfect attendance bonus - for client shifts
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Requirements - Must be 18 years or older, have a valid driver's license, access to reliable car with proof of insurance, evidence of negative Tuberculosis (TB) test, must pass local and national background checks
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team calling 603.336.3999 or
emailing your resume to: [email protected]