A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
If you are passionate about bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job for you. As a member of our Care Team, you possess a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work and build close, caring relationships that endure.
SYNERGY HomeCare provides non-medical home care to people of all ages and needs, so they can maintain their independence at home. We also serve clients in assisted living facilities, hospitals and nursing homes; partnering with skilled medical professionals, to ensure the most comprehensive and attentive care possible.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Paid training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Email your resume today to: [email protected] Or give Lydia a call @ (763)746-2899