If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure. If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed to help clients live safely in their homes!
Rated as the TOP Home Care agency in Minnesota, the only agency to have been awarded the Leader In Excellence award in the entire state!
Also awarded Employer of Choice four out of the last 7 years! Come join our team of caregivers making a difference.
Are you someone who has a caring heart and loves helping others? How about making a difference in someone’s life? If so, keep reading! We are looking to hire Home Health Aides in Stillwater Minnesota to join our award-winning team and make a difference in our clients lives. If you have been seeking a new career, this may be next step in your career!
• Flexibility- We will work with you to create a schedule to works for you and our clients.
• PTO- You will start accruing PTO the moment you start working for us.
• Health Benefits- We offer various programs to cover accidents, medical, dental, vision, and even a doctor on demand program that gives your entire household access to a physician right from your home.
• Employee Referral Program- If you’re looking for a way to make some extra money, we offer a referral bonus of $200 for each referral that is hired and stays on with us!
• 401(k) Plan- Start investing in your future by working with us!
• Experience- Experience with home making, cooking, cleaning, and assisting people in need. Experience with ADL’s preferred.
• Reliable Transportation- Having a reliable vehicle along with a current driver license and insurance is required for all caregiver positions.
• State Requirements- You must pass a state background check and complete the MN Department of Health Training, which is required. Proof or obtain a negative TB test.
• Training- Complete SYNERGY HomeCare onboarding process, which includes online and in-house training to prep you for working with clients.
We are actively hiring; Your next career could be one call or email away. Contact us today! 763-205-4440 or by email at [email protected]