A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure. If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed to help clients live safely in their homes!
Rated as the TOP Home Care agency in Minnesota, the only agency to have been awarded the Leader In Excellence award in the entire state!
Also awarded Employer of Choice four out of the last 7 years! Come join our team of caregivers making a difference.
Are you seeking a new career where you can utilize your amazing recruiting skills? How about making a difference in peoples lives? If you answered yes to either of those, we would love the opportunity to chat with you about what we at SYNERGY HomeCare have to offer! Give us a call or send over your resume! 763-205-4440 or [email protected]
About the job:
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for all aspects of coordinating applicants during their onboarding and the retention of current caregivers. This position reports to the Office Manager and as such is responsible for ensuring that state and federal requirements, as well as company policy and procedures, are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeks qualified candidates for Caregiver positions
- Seek candidates through various mediums- Craigslist, Indeed, Company Website, Job Fairs, etc.
- Manages all job posting to ensure information is current, accurate, and following the latest trends in recruiting.
- Tracks and verifies incoming applicants through an array of communication channels and moves them along in the application process.
- Coordinate and Interview Applicants
- Reviews applications that come in and schedules interviews with qualified applicants.
- Reach out to the applicant to ensure the applicant received the interview materials and see if they have any questions.
- Maintain contact with the applicant leading up to the interview. Document interview process via notes in the system and pre-interview paperwork.
- Post Interview- Checks references, initiates background check, maintains CRM applicant status, and creates a profile for Training Program- sets up initial training and tests.
- Conducts New-Hire Orientation and On-Boarding of New Caregivers
- Follows new-hire orientation outline along with new-hire orientation packet, and paperwork with new employees verifying accuracy along the way.
- Creates badge and employee file along with getting the new hire to the scheduler to get matched with a client.
- Follow-up and maintain relationships with new caregivers along with ensuring proper documentation is gathered for field training.
- Maintain Records of Applicants and Status Reports
- Maintain status and notes for applicants in the system along with deactivating applicants who do not finish the hiring process.
- Track new applicant metrics and report at team meetings how hiring goals are being met.
- Provide monthly reports of the hiring process along with weekly updates at staff meetings.
- Office Management Support
- Maintain regular office days and hours.
- Use of Google Calendar to provide access to appointments, interviews, etc.
- Provide support with after hour on-call rotating with other office staff.
- Prior home care recruiting experience (minimum 1year required).
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English (Bilingual a plus).
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully.
- Must be available for “on-call” phones, both during and after standard working hours.
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Calendar).
- Kaleida Systems will be taught, must be able to learn and utilize comprehensive, proprietary staffing software to access client and employee data as needed.
- Is available to answer the phones Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and take calls 5:00 to 8:30 am on weekends as assigned.
- Skills/ Experience:
- Recruiting background.
- Home care staffing experience.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent phone presence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Determined, driven, and innovative.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills- Specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with good judgment.
Why work for us:
SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro is committed to upholding the highest standards of care for everyone we serve. SYNERGY HomeCare is recognized by our employees as 2021 Employer of Choice by BestofHomeCare.com, our fifth year we have won this prestigious award from our Caregivers. Also, 2021 Provider of Choice our eighth year in a row winning that award, and 2021 Leader in Excellence Award, our second year winning the top agency award in the industry. We are the top-rated agency in Minnesota, come work for us. We provide excellent non-medical in-home care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro has achieved certification and diligently maintains high care standards, which are audited annually. We continually review and revise our business practices and training methods to uphold the Home Care Standard Bureau A+ Certification. No industry is moving faster than home health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead home care forward.