A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Richmond, IN could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Caregiver - YOUR CAREGIVING TALENTS ARE NEEDED MORE THAN EVER
YOUR CAREGIVING TALENTS ARE NEEDED MORE THAN EVER
As a care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare of Richmond, you will build meaningful relationships with those whom you are carefully matched to provide care. At SYNERGY HomeCare our goal is to enhance every aspect of living. This is achieved by providing help with daily functions such as meal preparation, light exercise, local transportation, social interaction, and housekeeping. Your compassion and skill as a care provider bring joy to the lives of our clients. Your abilities encourage them, keep them engaged and feeling loved.
We are scheduling interviews immediately to meet this high calling. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – When a client requires you to travel more than a 15-mile radius
- Employee referral program - get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team calling 765-939-2819 or
email your resume to: [email protected]