A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Richmond, IN could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Operations Support Staff member
Operations Support Staff member
Part-Time 20+ Hours M-F
Along with the office manager, is responsible for daily office operations including client staffing activities. Responds to telephone inquiries from referral sources and staff shift requests with the most qualified caregivers for our clients.
Is responsible to be on call on a predetermined schedule of non-office hours for prospect/caregiver calls. Maintains client/caregiver records and staffing-related documents. Along with owners, hires new caregivers to fill the ongoing need for client staff.
Along with the office manager/scheduling manager,
Answers telephones and documents all client information with the objective of scheduling the home assessment.
- Assigns staff to new clients by matching the appropriate caregiver to the individual needs of each client, while managing schedules and schedule changes.
- Ability to develop a positive, friendly relationship with all referral sources and clients.
- Ability to supervise all field staff, coaching when appropriate for tardiness, attire, and skill set improvement.
- Ability to recruit caregivers, interview, conduct background investigations and check references for all potential employees.
- Must be reliable and responsive in order to assist customers promptly. Ability to portray confidence and convey trust and empathy with a high degree of caring for all individuals.
- Must clearly communicate and understand how to relate to clients, caregivers, and referral sources.
- Works closely and communicates daily with internal staff and field staff such as the Client Care Coordinator
Contributes to a professional office environment and promotes a positive image for the company.
- Exemplary phone skills/ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness and ability to quickly resolve conflict
- Ability to handle difficult situations with good judgment, a problem solver
- Be flexible and possess personal integrity
- Willingness to staff an uncovered shift in an emergency situation considered a plus
- Computer skills are required.
- Must be able to learn and utilize comprehensive, proprietary staffing software to access client and employee data as needed.
- Must be able to process timecards and learn “telephony” for automated timekeeping.
- Prior office experience
- Home care staffing experience a plus
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College degree a plus but not required
- Health Care Education or related employment background a plus
Contact: [email protected]