A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Experienced Caregivers and CNAs - All Shifts and Weekends
R - E - S - P - E - C - T
SYNERGY HomeCare Family
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling virtual and in person interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare Offers:
- Thorough COVID-19 specific training keeping our care providers safety top of mind
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Immediate shifts available - all shifts and Weekends
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursements for anything outside the City of Peoria and in between clients
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Hands-on Training - Shift Orientation Training
- Supportive team approach and Caregiver Mentor Program
- Access to professional paid online training (Relias) program
- And so much more........
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding same day to new applicants
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels including text
- Keeping tight communications throughout our hiring process
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals who are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Requirements: Good driver's license, auto insurance, safe driving skills, reliable vehicle preferred to run errands or grocery shopping for clients
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements - must pass IDPH and National background checks
If RESPECT is important to you ..... CONTACT US NOW!
Learn more by calling 309-222-8656 or email [email protected]