A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Assistant Recruiting Coordinator / Office Administrator
Assistant Recruiting Coordinator / Office Administrator needed
We are looking for a talented Assistant Recruiting Coordinator / Office Administrator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and managing the hiring paperwork. You will also coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management. Position is Part-Time and up to $15 per hour.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Initiates the hiring process including processing applications, background screening, interviewing, and reference verification. Makes hiring recommendations to the owner/director or may directly hire
- May participate in on-call rotation, answering after-hours calls
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes
Responding same day to new applicants
Processing all paperwork online
Communicating with applicants via multiple channels, including text
Maintaining close communications throughout our hiring process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software.
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, and making hiring decisions (preferred)
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates' degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least two years of administrative and clerical experience are required.
Interested? Learn more by calling 770.881.8509 or emailing your resume to: [email protected]