A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Hiram, GA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Click the button below for our online application!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at SYNERGY HomeCare! SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta is a non-medical home care agency with the goal to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes. We strive to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta is honored to assist Private Pay and Veterans in Marietta, Smyrna, Austell, Lithia Springs, Mableton, Powder Springs, Douglasville, Hiram, Kennesaw, Atlanta and surrounding areas. We are also a Medicaid (CCSP & Source) provider for Carroll, Coweta, Clayton, Cobb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Henry, Haralson & Paulding Counties.
- Small independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Online access to schedules and client care plans
- Employee recognition and bonuses
- Schedule Flexibility
- Shifts ranging from 2-12 hours per day
- Free, yearly training/ CEUs
- Overtime pay when working more than 40 hours
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be dependable and committed to work shifts ranging 2 - 12 hours per day for a variety of clients including clients with disabilities.
- Cell phone & access to internet
- Hold a current Georgia CNA or RN license
- Have current CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test within the past 12 months
- Local & National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable vehicle
Email your resume today to: [email protected]