CNA/PCA for Short Shifts (2 - 6 Hours)
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, SYNERGY HomeCare of Conyers is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers in the Conyers, Covington, Lithonia, McDonough and Stockbridge areas. We are scheduling interviews immediately!
***Looking for caregivers to work 2-to-6-hour shifts***
Job Summary: Provide supportive and personal care services for Synergy HomeCare clients with consideration of dignity and privacy. Provide personal care and hygiene to clients.
Rate of Pay: Commensurate with experience.
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write, and follow directions
- Must be a certified nursing assistant or personal care aide with proof of certification or certificate
- A minimum of one-year full-time experience in direct patient care in an institution setting (hospital or nursing facility) or one-year full time experience within the last five years in direct client care or an agency setting.
- Work positively and favorably with clients, families & staff
- Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful attitude
- Certified and in good standing with the State of Georgia
Essential Functions: The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Follow the instructions of the professional nurse providing care.
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, and dressing.
- Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client’s home or any significant observations regarding the client.
- Report complaints to Office and/or RN.
- Maintain patient confidentiality/adheres to HIPPA requirements and agency policy and procedures manual.
- Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Report abnormal findings in patient’s conditions as observed and per care plan to RN.
- Perform the following task when delegated by the RN:
- Ambulation, positioning, and turning
- Grooming & Personal hygiene
Interested? Learn more by calling (678) 909-3043
or emailing your resume to: [email protected]