We have been fortunate to operate an essential business this past year, and we are looking for more caregivers like you to grow our care team.
COVID has caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs, especially in the service and airline industries. We have found that these folks have transferrable skills that fit perfectly with caregiving. There's no shortage of hours; the work is steady and best of all, being a caregiver is an incredibly rewarding career.
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Calhoun could be the best job you've ever had. How would you like to be someone's hero?
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. We need caring people like you!
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY Homecare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the following areas:
Adairsville, Bartow County Lyerly, Chattooga County
Armuchee, Floyd County Plainville, Gordon County
Fairmount, Gordon County Ranger, Gordon County
Rome, Floyd County Summerville, Chattooga County
Waleska, Cherokee County Trion, Chattooga County
Calhoun, Gordon County
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
● Supportive team environment
● Competitive pay with direct deposit
● Paid orientation and ongoing training
● Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
● Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
● Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
● Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
● Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
● Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
● Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
● Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
● National background check
● A valid driver's license
Email your resume today to: [email protected]