A Career in Kindness
Client Care Manager
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Georgia – Suwanee, GA
Synergy HomeCare of North Georgia is a rapidly growing non-medical homecare company and is expanding our office team. We are looking for someone who will be the right fit for our close-knit team and who can help us as we grow. Now is the perfect time to join as we have expanded into a new office that includes a hands-on training center complete with a fully equipped skills lab.
Position: Client Care Manager
The Client Care Manager is primarily responsible for acting as a liaison between clients and office staff. The Client Care Manager’s primary goal will be to maintain and/or increase service hours for each managed case for the duration of service of that case. In addition to these duties, the Client Care Manager will handle, document, and maintain incoming client referrals and will be responsible for completing the sales cycle for new referrals.
The Client Care Manager reports directly to the Owner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Follow up on Potential Client Leads
- Respond to inquiries that come in via phone calls to the office as well as internet inquiries.
- Input and Document all inquiries into CRM.
- Create and Manage inquiries that do not immediately commit to services.
- Meet with potential clients and families at home assessment to complete paperwork to sign up for service.
- Meet or exceed new client sales goals.
- Plan and organize community marketing events to enhance our visibility in the community and generate new relationships and business opportunities.
- Assist with Initial Scheduling and communicate needs to Scheduling Department.
- Assist Scheduling Department to Schedule warm introduction/ training of caregiver to client
- Notify clients concerning basic information on a caregiver, service start dates, and times caregiver will be providing care
- Confirm Client Details Entered into CRM including tasks, special notes, birthdays, billing info, tags, insurance info, assessment info, activities, address info, directions, special notes, etc.
- Communicate new case information to RN and coordinate completion of Nurse Assessment.
- Confirm Paperwork completed and Nurse Assessment Completed and confirm that Supervisory Visits are being completed as required.
- Confirm all care expectations are being communicated to caregivers and verbally speak to all new caregivers going to the case for the first time.
- Review Completed Caregiver Time Sheets to confirm caregivers are adhering to care plan and report to HR those who are not compliant for coaching.
- Deal with all Client Complaints and Resolve accordingly.
- Visit Clients on special occasions.
- Be On-Call for client complaints/issues that cannot be handled by an on-call person after hours.
- Deliver Supplies needed to clients/caregivers when needed.
- Manage Price Increases when needed.
- Maintain Client Attachments in eRSP and Confirm they are state compliant including Med List, Paperwork, Time Activity Documentation, etc.
- Escalate client complaints to the Owner/Care Team when unable to resolve.
- Request Reviews from Clients.
- Review HomeCare Pulse Report Monthly and communicate with clients about their feedback.
- Communicate and Document Compliments and Complaints from Clients and their family members to caregivers and staff.
- Communicate with 3rd party health professionals including Hospice, Home Health, LTC insurance companies, and case managers as needed.
- Ensure that case has a minimum number of caregivers as possible to provide continuity of care for clients while also minimizing overtime expense.
- Update Special Notes, Activities, and Contacts in eRSP as needed and communicate any changes of condition or updates to caregivers as needed.
- Notate any communications with all parties involved regarding the case into CRM as appropriate keeping all staff members in the know.
General Office Responsibilities
- Answer all phone calls with a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction. Must possess a solution-driven mindset
- Greet incoming caregivers/clients/referral partners in a warm and welcoming manner
Education and Personality Requirements:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Work closely with other team members
- Maintain a professional office environment and promote a positive image for the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Google Apps, and internet search engines
- Operate standard office equipment efficiently
- Ability to multi-task
- Degree: Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred sales and/or case management experience
- Home care experience preferred, but not required
- Must be willing to participate in on-call after-hours telephone rotation (this includes weekends and holidays) answering phones, managing inquiries, and assisting with scheduling issues on a rotation with other offices personal – ideally no more than 1 weekend per month – This can be done from home)
- Hours are full-time Monday through Friday plus after hours
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 2 weeks paid vacation/PTO
- Ability to earn comp time/ extra PTO
- Health Insurance Coverage Available
- Use of Company Car
- Tiered Bonus Schedule
If you are interested in learning more about SYNERGY HomeCare, please visit our web site at www.SYNERGYHomeCare.com/Buford
Email your resume today to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
* No Recruiters Please! SYNERGY HomeCare©