A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Buford, GA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Georgia – Buford, GA
Synergy HomeCare of North Georgia is a rapidly growing non-medical homecare company and are expanding our office team. We are looking for someone who will be the right fit for our close-nit team and who can help us as we grow. Now is the perfect time to join as we are expanding into a new office which will include a hands-on training center complete with fully equipped skills lab.
Position: Recruiter/Assistant Scheduler
The Recruiter/Assistant Scheduler is primarily responsible for recruiting and interviewing prospective caregivers as well as onboarding new employees and conducting orientations. The Recruiter/Assistant Scheduler will assist the Scheduling Coordinator in developing and maintaining caregiver schedules and finding qualified staff in a timely manner, to support and contribute to the needs of the organization and clients served. In addition to these duties the Recruiter/Assistant Scheduler will assist with handling inbound calls, greeting walk-ins including fellow employees and new hire applicants, organization of office products and orientation packets.
The Recruiter/Assistant Scheduler reports directly to the Owner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Recruit new Caregivers
- Lead the creation and implementation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for open positions
- Create and manage all online job postings
- Review applications daily and respond to applicant inquiries
- Schedule and conduct both phone and in-person interviews
- Support schedulers by maintaining appropriate staff levels across the territory through adequate recruiting efforts
Onboarding new Caregivers
- Conduct orientation for new hires
- Prepare and ensure a smooth orientation and transition of new hires
- Review all new hire paperwork for accuracy and upload into the system
Schedules Staffing for Clients (Cross-Trained to Support Schedulers)
- Schedule caregivers for work based on location, experience, and availability with clients
- Notify clients concerning basic information on caregiver, service start dates and times caregiver will be providing care
- Familiarize caregiver with client information, typed directions, time and basic introduction of client’s care needs and diagnosis
- Schedule warm introduction/ training of caregiver to client
- Input new clients and caregivers into the online Scheduling Software Database
- Answer all phone calls with a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction. Must possess a solution driven mindset
- Greet incoming caregivers/clients/referral partners in a warm and welcoming manner
Education and Personality Requirements:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Work closely with other team members
- Maintain a professional office environment and promote a positive image for the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Google Apps, and internet search engines
- Operate standard office equipment efficiently
- Ability to multi-task
- Degree: Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred recruiting or scheduling experience
- Home care experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to maintain familiarity and build relationships with employees
- Must keep current on and follow various employment laws and hiring practices
- Must be willing to participate in on-call after hours telephone rotation (this includes weekends and holidays) answering phones, managing inquiries and assisting with scheduling issues on a rotation with other office personal – ideally no more than 1 weekend per month – This can be done from home)
- Hours are full time 8-5pm Monday through Friday
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 2 weeks paid vacation/PTO
- Ability to earn comp time/ extra PTO
- Health Insurance Coverage Available
If you are interested in learning more about SYNERGY HomeCare, please visit our web site at www.SYNERGYHomeCare.com/Buford
Email your resume today to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please NO PHONE CALLS !