Caregiver Lead (Full-Time)- Immediate Hire- Weekly Pay
Synergy Homecare of North Atlanta (Alpharetta) is IMMEDIATELY HIRING for our BRAND-new CAREGIVER LEAD position. You must have at least 60 hours of availability EACH week. You will be sent to different clients as the need arises and will be guaranteed 40 hours even if you are not sent out to assignments! This is a full-time permanent position with benefits after 90 days. Starting pay is $13.00 an hour. Get PAID every FRIDAY!!
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into the lives of seniors providing non-medical companionship and personal care assistance, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of North Atlanta could be the best job you've ever had! By providing these services, you’ll help seniors stay safe and independent in their own homes while building lasting and meaningful relationships.
Reasons to Join Our Team:
- We DO NOT take active COVID clients and have several protocols in place to prevent the spread of the virus- PPE equipment provided by the company
- Supportive home office team with 24/7 assistance for all caregivers on assigned cases
- GUARANTEED 40 hours a week
- Paid Orientation and Training opportunities to help you grow as a caregiver
- Caregiver recognition and pay incentives for work performed at a yearly review
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday) and Holiday pay offered for most major holidays
- Health insurance benefits and 401k plans
- Morning and evening shifts
- Paid mileage for errands and transportation services
What we are looking for in a Caregiver Lead:
- Compassion, reliability, and a desire to help seniors with personal care and companionship services
- Experienced PCA/CNA caregivers with senior care
- Reliable transportation and ability to transport clients and run errands as needed
- Hoyer lift and Gait belt experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to work with pets (highly desirable)
- Flexible with assigned work cases/ must be able to go to any client within our service area
What you’ll be doing as a Caregiver Lead:
- Assisting with daily living tasks (ADL’s) and personal care
- Providing compassionate companionship
- Light Housekeeping and meal preparation
- Transporting clients to doctor appointments, grocery shopping and etc.
- Read and understand care notes and assessments prior to shifts
- Notate care services rendered and changes in health or status of the client during shift.
- Communicate with the office on care changes with clients
Requirements to become a Synergy Caregiver Lead:
- High School Graduate
- Current CNA or PCA certificate
- Valid Drivers’ License or State ID
- Current TB skin test or Chest Xray
- Valid CPR certification
- Current Auto Insurance
** For immediate hire, OPEN ON-SITE interviews are held every TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS during the month of SEPTEMBER from 11:30am-2:00pm!**
Please contact HR Manager, Ty Chisum TODAY at 770-777-4781 and
email your resume today to: [email protected] to schedule an interview and orientation invite.