Weekend On-Call Scheduler
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Atlanta (Alpharetta) is seeking a proven On-Call Scheduling Coordinator who is responsible for ensuring that client care schedules are up to date and filled in order to ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of support services and continuity of care. SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
- Schedule caregivers with clients and communicate via phone and email to all parties during the weekends (Saturday and Sundays: 7am-6pm)
- Utilize ERSP scheduling software for: monitoring/maintaining calendar, enter new hospital cases or client prospects, clocking in/out caregivers, updating notes, using search functions for staffing, and broadcasting outstanding care assignments
- Transfer detailed on-call notes to ERSP and notate caregiver and client files every Monday mornings at 7am to a scheduling manager
- Responds to questions regarding client and caregiver schedules via phone and/or email
- Send an email with detailed case information to caregivers (texting permitted with last-minute hospital cases)
- Document all phone calls, text messages, voicemails, and emails on the on-call phone so they can be reviewed if needed.
- Update the back-up office staff on emergency scheduling issues
- Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Scheduling experience preferred
- National Background check
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close team environment
- Must be able to train Monday-Friday during the first month of hire and be flexible with schedule
- Must be available every Saturday and Sundays from 7am-6pm
**Applicants with DIRECT homecare scheduling experience are encouraged to apply**
Please contact HR Manager, Ty Chisum TODAY at 770-777-4781 or email a copy of your recent professional resume.
Email your resume today to: [email protected] to be considered!