A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Venice, FL could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Secure a JOB in the WINTER SEASON so you are SET in the SUMMER
Find out what it means to work year round with SYNERGY HomeCare as a CNA, HHA or Caregiver!
Here in Florida seasons change and people come and go ... Join us now, and stay on year round!
We'd like to keep you busy!
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements. We R-E-S-P-E-C-T your time, talent and input!
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. Our busiest "SEASON" is here, now, and SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers.
We are scheduling phone screenings, office, and virtual interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare Offers:
- Thorough COVID-19 specific training keeping our care providers safety top of mind
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Immediate shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Hands-on training
- Access to professional care provider training databases
- Supportive team approach
And so much more........
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding same day to new applicants
- Handling all paperwork online
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels including text
- Keeping tight communications throughout our hiring process
- One on One Orientation as a Covid safety measure
- We require very limited office time here at Synergy - keeping you free for your shifts and your personal time
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit!
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Must obtain and pass level 2 background screening prior to employment (AHCA) We can direct you with that!
- Must have CPR/First Aid certification (we can provide this training)
- Current TB screening within the last year (we can send you free of charge)
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and proof of car insurance
- One-year experience preferred, but LET's TALK! Maybe you are displaced in your current field due to the Pandemic...LET's TALK!
- Have genuine compassion to help others in need
If staying busy and being a part of a team that cares and respects you is important ..... CONTACT US NOW!
Learn more by calling 941.483.9111 or
Email your resume today to: [email protected]ynergyhomecare.com