A Career in Caring
Are you a caring and compassionate individual who finds satisfaction in helping to bring joy into other people's lives?
If so, a career with SYNERGY HomeCare of Colorado Springs may be the rewarding opportunity that you’ve been searching to find! At SYNERGY HomeCare, we strive to enhance and enrich the lives of both our Clients AND Caregivers. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, or as-needed (PRN) employment, being a member of our CARE Team offers a unique opportunity to perform fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships with our clients.
If you are interested in a career with the best home care agency in the industry, please browse the list below to see what openings we currently have in Colorado Springs and other Colorado locations.
SYNERGY HomeCare has an immediate need for a Caregiver in Colorado Springs and Surrounding Areas! All interested individuals are encouraged to apply, and we have immediate needs for all shifts - daytime, overnights and weekends.
Starting Pay: $13.00 - $20.00 / Hour
Who we are:
Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled home care agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes. We strive to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their wellbeing.
Members of our team are all special people who have a genuine interest in helping others by providing much-needed companionship for those who may otherwise be alone or just need a little help with the activities of daily living. If you are a caring person that has the interest, compassion, and desire to become a member of our care team, we would love to talk with you.
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, You Will:
- Assist clients with their non-medical needs
- Provide companionship and promote social engagement
- Perform light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and transfers/ambulation
- Promote the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of their interest
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members
- Provide transportation and accompany client to doctor’s visits and other appointments
- Report any changes in the client’s mental, physical, emotional condition, or home situation
- Establish professional relationships with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Participate in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by SYNERGY HomeCare
- Any other reasonable related duties as assigned
- Independently owned franchise with a family feel
- Supportive and accommodating management team
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules (PT, FT, Day, Night)
- Employee recognition and bonus opportunities
- Personalized caregiving opportunities - one-on-one client care
- Exceptional training at time of hire and post-hire
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work close to home
- Forge new friendships and gain personal satisfaction from helping others
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be passionate about caring for people
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions as well as document the services provided (in English)
- Must be able to function independently in a home setting with minimal supervision
- Must be able to fulfill assignments reliably and be on time
- Must be able to maintain relationships with clients and C.A.R.E. Team members
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have proof of current auto insurance
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must have or acquire CPR and First Aid certification
- Must have a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test result within the past year
- Must comply with drug screening policy
- Must be able to pass a national criminal background check
- Must have regular access to the internet and email
- Must maintain a clean-cut, presentable appearance
Email your resume today to: [email protected]
Or, CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION!