A Career in Kindness and Compassion
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
CNA-Your Unique Talents are in Demand/$14-$16/Referral Bonus'/Flexible Schedules
Are you a compassionate person with a heart for others? Are you tired of working for large companies and want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes.
We care about our team members and inspire with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to our team's well-being.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Flexible schedules and matching Caregivers with nearby clients
- Pay based on experience level
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients' non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist clients with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist clients with personal care, dressing, grooming, and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Assist clients with ADL’s as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility
- Abide by HIPAA standards
- Abide by policies and procedures set by SYNERGY HomeCare
- Referral bonuses
- Annual performance evaluations
- Participation in AFLAC supplemental benefit program
- Participation in 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Current TB clearance (within the last 24 months)
- Clearance of Department of Justice background check
- Valid driver’s license/transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume today to: [email protected]