Caregiver All Shifts - Immediate Start - $100 Sign On Bonus - $15/hr
SYNERGY HomeCare of North County “Care for Everyone”
We are looking for special individuals to join our Caregiver Dream Team at SYNERGY HomeCare of North County.
Male Caregivers Needed for 24/7 client in 92127
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do?
We have immediate needs for all shifts - Apply today, work tomorrow!
At SYNERGY HomeCare of North County, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families. Our caregivers are trained and empowered to provide safe, quality care, and to elevate our client’s well-being through Exercise, Nutrition, Social Connection, and Communication. Most importantly, we set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver’s skills and preferences.
SYNERGY HomeCare of North County offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Pay for travel time between clients (if seeing multiple clients on the same day)
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Financial incentive programs
- Six days per year paid sick time w/1 year carryover
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid group life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee recognition programs
- Caregiver recognition program
We’ll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services. Some of the services we offer:
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
Qualifications & Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (we can help you with the process)
- Tuberculosis (TB) test within 2 years
- Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
- Experience as a caregiver preferred - professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver's license, and a reliable car with proof of insurance/registration (preferred)
- Two forms of identification (per I-9)
Use this link to apply online directly https://shc366.ersp.biz/employment,
or email your resume today to: [email protected]