A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of La Mesa, CA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
ROCK STARS only need apply
Are you highly accomplished and well-regarded?
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Thorough COVID-19 specific training keeping our care providers safety top of mind
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Hazard pay may be applicable for high risk clients
- Immediate shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive team approach
And so much more........
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding the same day to new applicants
- Processing all paperwork online
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels, including text
- Maintaining close communications throughout our hiring process
- 18 years & Older
Must be legal to work in the U.S.
HCA Registered with State of CA
Proof of TB Cleared
Current Driver’s license
Car Insurance Proof
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements - List your state requirement here
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we love our ROCKSTARS for the selflessness they demonstrate each and every day in changing lives for the better. JOIN US NOW!