SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos
Come grow with us! We are seeking candidates with great Caregiving Skills and experience in Home Care Operations and/or Assisted Living Facilities for the following position:
Care Coordinator/Lead Caregiver
Reports to Care Manager
Location: Flexible - Campbell, CA and Remote
The Care Coordinator/Lead Caregiver will ensure consistent quality of care and peace of mind for our clients. The foundation of which is to provide seamless uninterrupted service and an unmatched client care experience.
The Care Coordinator/Lead Caregiver will assist the Care Manager in staffing client assignments for new clients, caregiver time off, call outs, or urgent short notice cases. The Care Coordinator/Lead Caregiver will assist in training new caregivers.
The Care Coordinator/Lead Caregiver will have a regular weekly schedule (TBD) that will be adjusted as needed to meet the demand and accommodate assignment substitutions.
Must have 3+ years comprehensive caregiving experience (CNA preferred): Personal care, Homemaking, and companion care.
- Have a great attitude and be willing to substitute open shifts as needed
- Must be proficient using computers and mobile apps
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multitask
- Work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable car, and auto insurance
Desired Skills and Credentials:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (current or recent certification)
- Experience using caregiver scheduling software.
- Registered Home Care Aid (HCA) with the state of California
- Caregiver Training skills (training others to provide care)
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Good sense of humor and fun to work with
State HCA Registration required (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (we can help you with the process and fees)
- Tuberculosis (TB) test within 2 years
- Fingerprint & Criminal Background Check
SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos offers:
- Competitive pay
- Supportive team environment
- Paid training and state license reimbursement
- Sick time off
- Training in specialty care
- Flexible schedules
If interested please send your resume and/or questions to [email protected]