Caregiver (Dementia experience needed)
SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos “Care for Everyone”
We are looking for special individuals to join our Care Team at SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos.
Are you a compassionate caregiver with the dedication and professionalism to make a difference in other people’s lives? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the important work that you do?
At SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live a purposeful, connected and healthy life. This starts with our caregivers so they can provide exceptional care for our clients and their families. Our caregivers are trained and empowered to provide safe, quality care, and to elevate our client’s well-being through Exercise, Nutrition, Social Connection and Communication. Most importantly, we set our caregivers up for success by matching each client with our caregiver’s skills and preferences.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Campbell-Los Gatos offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay, and loyalty pay increases
- Paid orientation and state license reimbursement
- Training in specialty care, exercise, healthy meal prep.
- Flexible schedules
- Caregiver recognition program
We’ll match your skills, experience, and preference with the appropriate client and services. Some of the services we offer:
- Respite & Companion Care: Spending quality time and engaging with clients.
- Light Housekeeping: Laundry, changing linens, making beds, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Personal Care: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming.
- Transportation: Driving clients to appointments, friends, family, shopping and errands.
- Meal Planning and Preparing: Preparing food and help with feeding.
- Wellness & Exercise: Helping clients with walking and other physical activities.
Qualifications & Requirements for State Licensing (we will reimburse state fees)
- California Home Care Aide License (we can help you with the process)
- • Tuberculosis (TB) test within 2 years
- • Finger Print & Criminal Background Check
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification OR verifiable experience with personal care (bathing, grooming, incontinence care, hygiene, etc.) highly desired
- Experience as a caregiver, especially for people with dementia or Alzheimer's disease - professional or for a family member
- Reliable transportation. A valid driver's license, and a reliable car with proof of insurance/registration (preferred)
Call or email your resume today to: [email protected]