A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Yuma could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant 329057
- Free Telehealth
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Vision Insurance
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
Do you have the professionalism & ability to care for others that it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare?
CURRENTLY SEEKING STAFF FOR ACTIVE CLIENTS IN YUMA, DATELAND, WELLTON, SOMERTON, GADSEN, SAN LUIS, DOME VALLEY AND ALL OF YUMA COUNTY, ARIZONA!
SYNERGY HomeCare's mission is to allow our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their own home, assisted living community, independent living community or nursing home. Wherever they live! As the industry leader of in-home, non-medical care, SYNERGY HomeCare maintains a high standard for our Caregivers. SYNERGY HomeCare Caregivers focus on developing a trusting and supportive bond in order to promote a high quality of life, always seeking to bring as many smiles as possible to the faces of our clients.
Members of our Care team are all special people who have a genuine interest in helping others by providing much-needed companionship for those who may otherwise be alone or just need a little help with the activities of daily living. SYNERGY HomeCare is a family run business that focuses on teamwork and compassion. Because we are a resource for our clients, when we see that a client has medical needs beyond our home care scope, we refer them to our close partners in the healthcare industry.
If you are a caring person that has the interest, compassion, and desire to become a member of our Care team, we would love to talk with you.
A CAREER IN KINDNESS
Home is where the heart is!
Our Caregivers are responsible for non-medical, in-home support services that provide for the comfort, safety, and general supervision of clients as well as activities of daily living. You provide companionship to those that need simple socialization and guidance to assure a safe, protected, and clean environment. Continuing training, competitive pay and flexible hours are provided.
Training provided at no charge to you! Full SYNERGY Certification.
The following is a list of some of the duties and responsibilities associated with being a SYNERGY HomeCare Caregiver:
• Provide general attention to clients’ non-medical needs
• Provide companionship for the client including, but not limited to: talking and listening, reading aloud, providing social and emotional support
• Promote the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of their interest
• Provide emotional support and promote a sense of well-being
• Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members
• Provide light housekeeping tasks including laundering of client’s clothing and linens
• Prepare and serve meals as requested. Ensure that dishes are washed and kitchen is clean after each meal
• Assist client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
• Accompany client on walks, doctor’s visits and other appointments
• Assists with dressing and grooming
• Remind client to take self-administered medications
• Observe and report any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to your supervisor in a timely manner
• Establish and maintain communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
• Participate in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by SYNERGY HomeCare
• Complete required documentation of services
• Use equipment and supplies safely and properly
• Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
• Promptly report starting and ending times using our telephone check-in/check-out system
• Any other reasonable related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be passionate about caring for people
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions as well as document the services provided (in English)
- Must be able to function independently in a home setting with minimal supervision
- Must be able to fulfill assignments reliably and be on time
- Must be able to maintain relationships with clients and Care team members
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have proof of current auto insurance
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification and a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- Must be able to pass a national criminal background check
- Must have regular access to the internet and email
- Must maintain a clean-cut, presentable appearance
*employee must be employed for a continuous period to qualify for benefits and must meet specific job related criteria.
$12.50 an hour wage upon completion of all credentialing.